Your financial contribution helps to grow and cultivate our market.
Thanks so much for your support!
It will be a much better party if you come to the MIFM Benefit “For the Love of Food”, Just 1 week away, Sunday May 19, 6-9 at Aljoya Mercer Island.
Purchase tickets, $50 each, online at Tickets or send a check with guest names to MIFM, P.O. Box 71, Mercer Island, WA 98040, T
Hard sell: Vendor fees only cover 2/3 of the MIFM costs. We hold one annual benefit a year to help ends meet. We have NO government funds to support us!
Soft sell: We will have great food, live music and a lot very fun people. There will be some wonderful items for raffle and silent auction, e.g. hot air balloon rides, homemade pies and desserts, Salish Lodge and other wonderful getaway destinations, fine wines, beer lovers package and lots of ideas for cooking and gardening.
- Come See Us At Leap for Green – Saturday April 13, 10 -2, Mercer Island Comunity Center
- Mercer Island Farmers Market “For the Love of Food” Benefit, May 19, 2013
- More Vendors Coming to the MIFM Harvest Market, Sunday November 18
- Join Us Sunday November 18th for the HARVEST MARKET! NEW -> HAND CRAFTED, LOCALLY PRODUCED, SELECTED ARTS & CRAFTS
- Almost Very Last Market of 2012 Sunday October 14! Very Last is Sunday November 18th – Harvest Market
- Mercer Island Farmers Market Countdown! Sunday October 7 & Sunday October14 Last of Regular Season!
- Apples and Pears at the Market 9/30/12
- What’s up at the MIFM September 23rd? Chef Demo, Podorythmie, Spiders & Pizza!
- New food truck: Fusion On The Run