Join us Sunday, 10-3, for the last Mercer Island Farmers Market of the year. Warm up with cocoa and cider in the hospitality tent. Many of your favorite vendors are coming this Sunday to help you with your Thanksgiving Dinner and autumn meals.
- Collins Family Orchard: apples, pears & plums
- Crown S Ranch: Beef, Lamb, Pork & Poultry (sorry no turkeys left)
- Little Brown Farm : Assorted artisan goat cheeses
- Olsen Farms: 15+ variety of potatoes, featuring smoked ham and rack of lamb for those special holiday meals in addition to their other meats
- Middlefork Coffee Roasters will be offering: Free coffee samples, All 7 of the regular blends, decaf, and a NEW HOLIDAY BLEND and Travel Mugs. Pre-order 5# bulk bags of coffee for the holiday season, $50 each. To order call 206.375.1368,Orders will need to be in by Thursday for pick up on Sunday.
- Pinckney Cookies & Jonboy Caramels bringing their amazing sweet treats.
- Theo Dorres Teas offering a special HOLIDAY BLEND in addition to her unusual hand mixed teas and tisanes.
- Tonnemaker Family Orchard CIDER!, apples, pears and squash and FROZEN: sweet cherries, peaches, nectarines dried peppers & tomatoes
- Not a complete list, more vendors coming
GIFT CERTIFICATES – Stop by the Information Booth to purchase gift certificates for next year’s Mercer Island Farmers Market. Sold in $10 denominations & good for purchases from any vendor.
- Artists from MIVAL will be bringing an assortment of beautiful items for gift giving (or keeping!).
- Artist Leslie West with a love for recycled wares and great style brings containers, bags and other surprises.
- Artist Joni Johnson is bringing an assortment of her wonderful glass art.
- There will be more beautifully made objects to discover such such as outdoor garden art & wooden bowls.
LUNCH OF COURSE!
- Veraci Pizza is shaking it up with a NEW CREATION IN HONOR OF VERACI FANS ON MI! The “Mercer Islander”: Grilled Yukon Gold Potatoes, Panchetta, Parmesan-Chive Ricotta on a Roasted Garlic Base with Three Cheese Blend
- Other favorites returning are Buns On Wheels, Got Soup & Patty Pan Grill
NEW -> A Gluten Free Prepared Food Vendor - I Love My GFF – with mouthwatering quinoa bowls. Check out the Fiesta Bowl! Quinoa layered pepitas, cilantro, fresh squeezed lime, cumin, black beans, spice rubbed free-range chicken, fresh cut red bell peppers and green onions, topped with avocado, topped with sharp cheddar cheese and toasted pepita.