As part of the Mercer Island Farmers Market’s pre-Thanksgiving Harvest Market on Sunday, November 20th, our community will have the opportunity to build their own holiday gift baskets of local produce and artisan food products.
To encourage this, the MIFM will be offering complimentary baskets and wrapping plus a market tote bag. The supplies of baskets are limited. So be sure to come early to the Harvest Market. We open at 10 a.m.
The Harvest Market will feature many familiar farmers and vendors that will have the perfect fruits and other products for gift baskets.
- Booth Canyon Orchard, Carlton, WA will be returning to the MIFM with their organic heirloom apples and pears
- Collins Family Orchard, Selah, WA will have their delicious local apples
- Farmers Market Preserves, Seattle, WA will have their wide variety of jams and jellies that feature fresh local fruit
- Fishing Vessel St. Jude, Seattle, WA will have their cans of Albacore tuna and packages of Albacore jerky
- Island Apiaries, Freeland, WA will have their jars of local honey
- Rockridge Orchards, Enumclaw, WA will have their bottles of fresh apple cider as well as hard ciders and berry wines
- Tonnemaker Family Orchards, Royal City, WA will have their wide selection of apples and pears
- Trevani Truffles, Seattle, WA, will have their artisan chocolates
In addition, the MIFM will have several new vendors at the special Harvest Market, including Theo Dorres Aromatics, Renton, WA, which will be offering their artisan tea blends.