Show your love for the Mercer Island Farmers Market and join us at the “For the Love of Food” benefit on May 19th, 6-9, Aljoya Mercer Island. Enjoy little plates, desserts, wine and beer while mingling with friends and enjoying live music. Support MIFM by bidding at the silent auction.
Tickets are $50.00 each, click TICKETS to purchase and help us continue to offer the highest quality farmers market with educational and community building events.
We’ll be back on Sunday June 9, 2013! Our 2013 Season will run from June 9th to October 13th and November 24th, Sundays 10 – 3. Check out NEWS to find out what’s happening at the MIFM. LOOK BELOW to FOLLOW our posts and see our Facebook friends.
We want to extend our thanks to the Mercer Island community and friends for a stellar 2012 season!
- Over 200 youth and adult volunteers helped us throughout the 2012 season.
- Over 50 vendors offered a wide array of farm grown produce, dairy products, meats, salmon, processed foods like jam and pickles, and ready-to-eat prepared foods.
- All of these products were grown or processed in Washington State.
- Farmer grown products, including produce, meats, flowers, and cheese accounted, for over 50’% of sales. And, vendor sales increased 19% from 2011.
- Our market is enhanced every week by music groups, a children’s table and the Master Gardeners.
- Periodically throughout the season we offer fruit and vegetable tasting, chef demonstrations and nutritional education.
About Us: The Mercer Island Farmers Market is a 501© 3 non-profit organization governed by a board of Directors. Daily operations of the market are overseen by a part-time market manager. The Market Manager, the Board of Directors, the community volunteers and our fabulous vendors all contribute to create a lively and thriving market.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow This Link To: Find Us
“Celebrating 5 years of “Cultivating Community around Washington State Farmers”.